Employee Training and Satisfaction
OTE Group aims to excel as a work environment where everybody is able to perform at their full capacity and to develop professionally. In accordance with the needs of the Group and the prospects created by the technology, programs to upgrade existing (Upskilling), and learn new (Reskilling) skills of its employees are being designed and implemented. Moreover, leadership skills development tools are provided to executives with team management responsibility for their use.
Leadership Programs YouLead / Exelixis
2016 Representative Training Programs
- ACT2 – Advanced Certification in Telecommunications Technologies
- BC2X – Branded Customer Experience Excellence Program
- Experience the Customer Experience
- Internal Audit Development Program
In the context of Employee Engagement and Satisfaction , the aim of the OTE Group companies is to be staffed with dedicated employees and to attract the best candidates. For this purpose:
- employees are systematically informed on strategic, technological, and commercial issues, through the use of the available means of internal communication and of regular meetings of the units
- programs, workshops, and focus groups are planned and implemented in an experiential and interactive way
- the entire Management Team meet annually (Management Team Meeting) to disseminate the corporate strategy and corporate objectives
- actions are being implemented to enable adherence to corporate behavior and leadership principles in the daily functioning of companies
- regular employee surveys are carried out to assess the degree of job satisfaction and to be used as diagnostic tools to maintain the strengths and identify areas for improvement actions.
More information on the Sustainability Report 2016 and on the online presentation of the 2016 Sustainability Data