- cosmote.gr/apotospiti will be updated constantly with new information for subscribers
- For as long as the fight against the pandemic lasts, COSMOTE’s brand promise is “From home, better for all”
COSMOTE has created a dedicated web page cosmote.gr/apotospiti
, to provide guidelines and updates on the company’s initiatives to support subscribers during the pandemic, as well as digital solutions and tools for remote servicing. The web page will be updated constantly with new information and advice to make subscribers’ lives easier during this period, when communication, connectivity, home entertainment and remote working are essential in order to keep people indoors and protect public health.
“In these difficult times, all of us, the people of OTE Group, are at your side. We are monitoring developments closely, listening to your needs and adapting our operations and actions accordingly. We are striving every day to ensure that all of you – parents, employees, students, young people, public services, educational institutions, the armed forces, law enforcement, the whole of Greek society – can go on with your lives. We are striving to ensure you can keep a window open to the world and feel safe
” says OTE Group Chairman and CEO, Michael Tsamaz, in his message to subscribers.
For as long as the fight against the pandemic lasts, COSMOTE is symbolically changing the company slogan to “From home, better for all,” renewing its promise for a better world where everyone can communicate, work and learn in the safety of their home, with the help of technology.
During this crisis, telecommunications networks and services are critical for citizens and the country. OTE Group’s networks are responding successfully to the increased traffic. The Group has made significant investments in expanding and enhancing its networks and can monitor its performance automatically via a digital ecosystem that uses artificial intelligence technology, and has developed advanced services and digital tools for serving customers remotely.
In his message, Mr. Tsamaz acknowledges and thanks all OTE Group employees across Greece “from Evros to Gavdos and from Kastelorizo to Othoni”, working remotely or on the front lines to ensure that everyone has access to communication. “I would like to make special mention of our colleagues who, due to the nature of their work, are still ‘out there’. Field technicians, engineers, programmers, customer care and IT representatives, and the personnel in our stores, working far from the safety of their homes to provide you with solutions – at hospitals, state organisations – when these solutions cannot be provided remotely”.
On the dedicated website
, subscribers can find everything they need to meet their digital needs from home. For example:
- Ways to access the free services COSMOTE has recently made available, such as the free 15GB package for all mobile customers.
- Ways to manage home or business fixed and mobile connections (e.g., pay bills, renew air time/pre-paid plans, upgrade fixed-line internet speeds, report problems) exclusively through COSMOTE’s digital tools (My COSMOTE app, WHAT’S UP app, etc.).
- For businesses, there are instructions on call forwarding, recorded messages and other tools for running a business remotely.
- Information on the telecommunications networks’ performance and the actions the company has taken to safeguard them.
- How to access COSMOTE HISTORY’s free programming on YouTube or activate one of the new COSMOTE TV streaming packages.
- Additionally, ways to find information on the operating hours of the selected COSMOTE shops and the GERMANOS stores across the country, that are operational to meet consumers’ basic telecommunication needs.
COSMOTE will continue to add instructions, advice and updates to the web page, ensuring the safety and servicing of its subscribers.