For you who search for real control of your MB charges and for the certainty that you won’t be charged 1 extra Euro without choosing so!
You are notified directly when you run out of MB
Every time you use 100% of your MB, Internet navigating is interrupted and the COSMOTE My Internet webpage appears on your mobile.
You decide how you will continue
If you want to continue surfing, you can select via your mobile one of the available cost-effective mobile Internet packs.
You know the available MB
You are informed in real time about your available MB, about when they are renewed and about the due time of the mobile Internet plans you have purchased.
How can I activate the service COSMOTE My Internet;
The Service is provided to all Consumer tariff plans (Post-paid, Hybrid & Pre-paid). COSMOTE My Internet service will be pre-activated for each new contract.
Alternatively, you can activate the service as follows:
- through the page http://myinternet.cosmote.gr
- With free SMS by sending MI at 1333,
- through y COSMOTE App or My COSMOTE at cosmote.gr
- at COSMOTE / GERMANOS shops
What information can I find on the service’s webpage?
On the service’ webpage you can have:
- Direct update for the total available MB
- Detailed presentation of the free MB per plan/additional data pack, indicating the level of consumption, the renewal date of the free MB, as well as the expiration date of an additional data pack
- Information about the cash balance (only for Hybrid & Prepaid subscribers)
- Presentation of the available options to continue surfing on the Internet
- Option to deactivate the service (residential subscribers)
- Terms & conditions of the service
What does the COSMOTE My Internet service offer me?
COSMOTE introduces the new COSMOTE My Internet service to change the way you are surfing via your mobile!
For the first time, when your free MB run out:
- You are notified directly
- You decide if you are going to continue by selecting directly via your mobile the Internet pack that suits you
How does it work?
- When you use 100% of your free MB, your Internet connection is interrupted and, if at that moment you are navigating the Internet, you will be automatically directed to the service’s webpage through a COSMOTE network (http://myinternet.cosmote.gr)
- Moreover, at 100%, you will receive an SMS with a link directing you to the service’s webpage
- Apart from the SMS when reaching 100%, you will also be notified on the 80% use (Post-Paid Subscribers) or remaining 10MB (Hybrid & Pre-Paid Subscribers) and get again the link to the service’s webpage
- To continue surfing, you must select among the available options of additional Internet packs or be charged per MB
- If you don’t select any of the available options, then Internet access remains inactive and you are not charged. In this case, you will be able to continue surfing on the Internet once the MB of your plan or of the additional data service are renewed.
If you are surfing on increased security webpages with the indication https:// (i.e. Facebook, Google, YouTube), you are video streaming or you are using mobile apps, you won’t be able to be automatically directed to the COSMOTE My Internet service’s webpage, when reaching 100% of your MB. In this case, you can visit the service’s webpage either via the link in the SMS you will receive, or by choosing to navigate on a regular page with the indication http://, through which you will be automatically directed to the page of the service.
I have a COSMOTE Mobile plan. Can I use the service COSMOTE My Internet when I am abroad?
- The service COSMOTE My Internet is available during Roaming in the European Union for COSMOTE Mobile plan and COSMOTE Mobile Internet subscribers. Read here more information about the use of COSMOTE My Internet in the European Union.
- The service COSMOTE My Internet is not available during Roaming in countries outside the European Union for COSMOTE Mobile plan and COSMOTE Mobile Internet subscribers.
- If you have activated the service COSMOTE Travel Pass, you will receive an informative SMS when your consumption reaches 80% and 100% of your available MB but your Internet access will not be interrupted.
- Moreover, you will receive text messages for every 10€-worth of roaming data usage with maximum notification limit set at two hundred (200) euro, unless you have activated the service COSMOTE Roaming Data Limit, in which case you will receive text messages from the service at the consumption of 20%, 40%, 80% and 100% of the selected limit.
I am a COSMOTE Cost Control or COSMOTE Prepaid subscriber. Can I use the service COSMOTE My Internet when I am abroad?
- The service COSMOTE My Internet is not available during Roaming for Cost Control and Prepaid subscribers.
- If you are within the European Union, when you have only 10MB left to surf the Internet you will receive an informative SMS but your Internet access will not be interrupted.
- In order to have the ultimate control of your data consumption when you are abroad, activate the service Roaming Data Limit 62 and you will receive notifications at the consumption of 20%, 40%, 80% & 100% of the 62€ usage limit. Send an SMS with the text message “DATALIMIT 62” to 1256 or call COSMOTE Customer Service at +30 6971013888 (with charge as an outgoing roaming call).
How can I deactivate the COSMOTE My Internet service?
You can deactivate the COSMOTE My Internet service in the following ways:
- Visit http://myinternet.cosmote.gr, only via the COSMOTE network, and deactivate the service by selecting the link “Service Deactivation”
- Send a free SMS to 1333 by writing END MI
- Via My COSMOTE App and My COSMOTE webpage
- Visit a store of the COSMOTE network or call Customer Service
You can reactivate the service whenever you wish by following one of the abovementioned ways.
Once the COSMOTE My Internet service is deactivated, pricelist charges for each plan apply for Internet navigating.