1. What is the online purchase of digital content?
If you are a COSMOTE subscriber you have the option to make purchases from the sites of Third partner companies online, with charge to the bill of your mobile phone. Indicatively, you can purchase ringtones & games for your mobile or acquire access to online premium informative and entertaining content.
2. To whom is it addressed?
To all COSMOTE mobile plan & Cost Control subscribers and prepaid subscribers.
3. How can I charge my online purchases to my bill?
- select the content you wish to purchase
- if this option is available, select payment via the bill of your COSMOTE mobile phone
- an informative page will be automatically displayed, stating the name of the company and of the service you wish to purchase, the cost of the service, whether it is one-off or requires subscription as well as the relevant terms and conditions
- select “Confirm” and complete your purchase
- at the same time you will receive an SMS from COSMOTE confirming the purchase you have just completed.
4. How can I be deleted from the subscriber services I have purchased?
For subscriber services, we give you two different options to delete your subscription, anytime you want:
- Via the relevant link “Delete” at the Provider’s website
- Via an SMS to 1256 with text message the name of your subscription and the word STOP (detailed information will be provided in the confirmation SMS you will receive from COSMOTE at the completion of your purchase)
For more information on the services you have subscribed to and on the respective charges you can also contact COSMOTE Customer Service
5. I face a problem with the service I have purchased. What do I do?
If you face a problem or require further information on the purchased service you must contact the company that provides the service and is therefore responsible for it. The contact details of the Provider can be found at his website. If there is a problem, the contact details of all Providers are also available via the COSMOTE Customer Service.
6. Where and how are my purchases displayed?
For Plan subscribers, the purchase of the Service is displayed on the monthly bill, under the section “Non-fixed charges”.
- One-off online purchases are displayed as “Third party content purchases”.
- Online subscriptions are displayed as “Subscriptions to content”.
For mobile prepaid & cost control subscribers the cost of the service is deducted from the available balance of the top up card.
7. Apart from the charge for the purchase of digital content am I charged with anything else?
- For navigation and access, the charges on data usage according to the pricelist of the Subscriber’s COSMOTE tariff plan shall apply
- Navigation in COSMOTE purchase pages is free of charge.
8. Can I activate barring on the service?
In order to request barring activation contact:
If there is an existing active subscription, barring is activated upon the expiry of the period for which the subscriber has paid a subscription (monthly or weekly).
If the subscriber is registered f.i. for a weekly purchase and the service is barred, the subscriber can access the service throughout barring duration.
9. Whom should I contact if I have a question or face a problem?
For questions or issues relevant to the purchased content, contact directly the content Provider.
For questions or issues relevant to your charges: