OTE and COSMOTE send personalized advertising messages:
- based on your individual profile of the OTE / COSMOTE subscriber / service user , which results from the processing of your personal data after your consent see section " 3.2 We process your personal data based on your consent."
- advertising messages for similar products and services, with those that you already have after the limited processing of your personal data, described in section " 3.3.1 For the direct commercial promotion of our similar products and services" and takes place based on our legitimate interest.
In the second case, the advertising messages are sent based on the provisions of article 11 of Law 3471/2006 and specifically are sent provided that you have not objected to the sending of such messages during the conclusion of the contract between us or upon receipt of the messages (e.g. via unsubscribe mechanism ). In addition, in case you do not wish to receive messages from us, see here .
You can receive promotional messages in the following ways:
- via sms to your COSMOTE mobile number or to another mobile number that you have provided
- via email, to the email address you provided to us (eg when concluding the contract or activating your e-bill).
- in other similar ways (eg via push notifications )
- In addition, we promote our products and services to you by phone. Of course, if you do not wish us to call you for advertising purposes, you should register your mobile number in the Register of article 11 of Law 3471/2006 (ie Mitroo of Article 11), which is kept by both OTE and COSMOTE. More information about the Registry, as well as how to register or unregister from it can be found here.