Managed Security Services
The OTE Group, though COSMOTE Managed Security Systems, can undertake the complete management, monitoring and checking of your business’s security systems. In this way, you are immediately alerted of cyber attack incidents and you can take response or forensics actions.
The COSMOTE Managed Security Systems solution is based on the operation of a Security Operations Center (SOC) with expert and certified engineers who are at your disposal 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The SOC is also equipped with a cutting-edge Security Information Event Management (SIEM) platform. This platform enables your company’s managed security devices to select and correlate logs.
COSMOTE Managed Security Services provide you with the following:
- 24-hour monitoring of your businesses systems, with the aim of detecting security incidents,
- notification of security incidents based on SLA and immediate provision of advice, via telephone, on investigating and responding to the incident (if deemed necessary, OTE Group engineers carry out on-site visits to your facilities to resolve a problem),
- monitoring of your infrastructure (logs, incidents and reports) via a specialised Security Web Portal,
- log retention for a predetermined period of time,
- timely alerts, via e-mail, newsletters and webcasts, about new security threats, known attacks, and updates and developments regarding your business’s equipment.
- Complete management of the security systems you have chosen for your business, which includes:
- remote adjustment of your security systems’ settings (Change Requests),
- hardening (strengthening of security settings),
- installation of updates,
- potential for on-site visits from specialised OTE Group engineers to check the proper functioning and settings of your business’s security systems.
- Notification regarding various issues, such as device specific updates, patches, security issues or 0-day attacks.
The service is provided by OTE SA.