OTE Free Phone – 800 service is aimed at companies that want to motivate the customer to call them and also want to provide them with better service. Specifically, it is addressed, but not limited, to companies that want:
- Centralized tele-sales
- Ability to serve part or all the requests of their customers by telephone
- Broader coverage
Today, OTE's Free Phone service is used by:
Banks, Real Estate Agents, Taxi companies, Insurance companies, Hotels, Cinemas, Airlines, Travel Agencies, Telemarketing companies, Slimming and beauty institutes, Shipping & Transportation companies etc.
The numbers of OTE Free Phone - 800 are divided into two categories:
The very-memorable numbers: 800 800 + a four-digit number
According to the four-digit number that follows the 800 800 prefix, the very memorable numbers are divided into:
The memorable numbers: 800 11 + 5 digit number
- Platinum 1 (the following eighteen numbers: 1000, 2000, .........., 9000, 1111, 2222, .........., 9999)
- Platinum 2 (all the remaining numbers)
According to the five digit number that follows the 800 11 prefix, the very memorable numbers are divided into:
- Gold (of the form 11111, 22222, ....., 99999 or 10000, 20000 , ....., 90000)
- Silver (of the form 11000, 22000, 33000 or 12000, 13000, 14000 or 12345, 23456, 34567)
- Simple (all other numbers)
For Your Business
Communicating with your customers
- You create a virtual branch anywhere in the country
- You enhance the image of your business
- You have immediacy to your customers
- You get an open line of communication with your customers and partners
- You provide top quality services to the customers
- You promote your business activities more effectively
- You increase your calls and therefore your sales
- You broaden the circle of your activities
- You have a direct and constant contact with your employees in Greece and abroad
- Requires no additional equipment
- You route the calls wherever you want, depending on their origin, the day, and the time.
- You define which of your employees receive / accept more or fewer calls
- From the detailed bill received for the service, you can get information by branch, customer, or other characteristics
For the customer of your business
- You incur a small cost for a high value service
- You have the ability to plan the monthly cost of the service
- Knows one telephone number for all the services offered by your company
- Communicates in the most quick and easy way with your business
- Free of charge
Below is an example for the implementation of OTE Free Phone – 800 service:
The company FIVE G.P (aluminum market, Address: 24, Imittou Str. Athens) wants to become a customer of OTE Free Phone - 800 service and buys the Free Phone number 800 800 3483 (or 800 800 "FIVE"). The company wishes to serve calls from Athens, Crete and Thessaloniki.
Thus, all its customers call 800 800 3483. OTE automatically routes the calls, according to the desire of FIVE G.P, in the following manner:
- Calls from Athens: During the days Monday to Friday calls are connected to the number 210 6111225, Saturday - Sunday at 210 6115155. When these connections are busy, calls are directed to recorded messages.
- Calls from Crete: During the days Monday to Friday calls from Crete are connected to the telephone number 210 6111225, Saturday - Sunday at 210 6115155. If the telephone line is busy, calls are directed to recorded messages.
- Calls from Thessaloniki: During the days Monday through Friday by the hours of 9:00 to 17:00 calls from Thessaloniki are connected to the telephone number 2310 300 199. If the telephone line is busy, calls are directed to the telephone number 2310 300 999. If this is busy, calls are directed to a recorded message. The remaining hours (17:00 - 19:00) and throughout Saturday and Sunday calls result in recorded messages.
Calls from the rest of Greece are driven to a recorded message stating that the company does not serve the area. Please note that the company is not charged for calls routed to recorded messages
Furthermore, ιf the company FIVE G.P believes that Serres is a good market for its products, theymay, without having a branch there, advertise the product and the Free Phone number in Serres and all Serres calls can be served by the Thessaloniki branch
The service is provided to multinational corporations, that have presence in many countries, and require one unified number for all customers and business partners from anywhere in the world.
The International Free Phone number – Worldwide Range consists of the prefix attribute:
800 + a 8digit number
The 8digit number is the Global Subscriber Number eg : +800 12345678 is Free Phone. International Free Phone number with Worldwide Range The International Free Phone number – Worldwide Range consists of 11 digits compared to the national Free Phone number that has 10 digits.
Note that the customer of your business dials the same number, regardless of the country, and an open line of communication is created with the customers and partners wherever they are.
What is the difference between OTE Free Phone – 800 and OTE OnePhone – 801?
These are both easy to memorize numbers where OTE Free Phone – 800 begins with 800 while OTE One Phone – 801 begins with 801. For the calls of OTE Free Phone – 800, only the called party pays, while for calls to OTE One Phone – 801 the caller is always charged a local-call charge and if there is a difference (in case the call is long distance) the called party pays for the difference.
Where can the calls of OTE Free Phone – 800 be routed?
To any telephone number belonging to OTE's network, at your request. You can also, whenever you want, ask us to change the numbers declared.
Can a number of OTE Free Phone – 800 be called from abroad?
For this scenario, you should subscribe to the International Freephone service, declaring which countries you want to be able to call you. Connection charges and basic fees are the same as those of the ordinary OTE Free Phone – 800.
Please contact your Account Manager or COSMOTE Corporate Customer Service at 13818 or visit a COSMOTE shop or by clicking here.