To transfer large amounts of data into a single corporate network, OTE Group suggests integrated COSMOTE Ethernet services, that offer enormous possibilities for communication with nationwide coverage.
COSMOTE Ethernet services can meet the requirements for:
- The connection of the customer’s points of presence in order to transfer large amount of data at high speeds while at the same time the telecom costs are reduced.
- Connection of Customers', suppliers' and business partners' networks in a single corporate network.
The network’s services are addressed to customers with more than two points of presence.
Τhe service is provided by OTE S.A.
Ethernet services are provided in the following combinations:
- Point to Point or P2P: A basic service for COSMOTE Ethernet which combines safety, quality and ease of interconnection between two points of presence meeting the requirement for high speed data transfer.
- Point to MultiPoint or P2MP: The "Ethernet Line" P2MP service refers to connections from one central point to multiple edge points (ie architecture Hub & Spoke).
- Unlimited voice, data and image transmission, with high network availability.
- Feasibility of customer’s intranet and / or networks with external partners, suppliers, customers.
- Quick and flexible circuit upgrades and modifications
- Reduced and predictable costs for all telecommunications requirements.
- Reduced operating costs which stem from staff training and managing the network.
- In physical access layer: Service provisioning using optical fiber can be differentiated according to the way of accessing the customer site:
- Single entrance - Single path
- Single entrance - Dual path
- Double entrance - Dual Path
- In logical level of access: The use of the EoMPLS (Ethernet over MPLS) technology, guarantees total security of Level 2 in data transfer within the network of Ethernet.