OTE Group can provide an exclusive end-to-end circuit at speeds variating from 1Mbps to 1Gbps.There is also the possibility to offer a cumulative speed of 10Gbps per customer end. Moreover, each customer is given the ability to create and manage their own sub-networks, which may vary according to their own operational requirements.
Ethernet services are provided in the following combinations:
- Point to Point or P2P: A basic service for COSMOTE Ethernet which combines safety, quality and ease of interconnection between two points of presence meeting the requirement for high speed data transfer
- Point to MultiPoint or P2MP: The "Ethernet Line" P2MP service refers to connections from one central point to multiple edge points (ie architecture Hub & Spoke).
Access to Ethernet services is implemented by making an excellent and full use of OTE’s wide range of technology. Besides OTE’s copper network , which is used with terminal equipment for speeds up to 4Mbps there is also the possibility to use OTE’s optical fibers network for speeds over 6Mbps. There is also the possibility of using more technology options such as LMDS, Actelis, SHDSL, always oriented towards the customer’s needs and requirements
Among the advantages of utilizing the Ethernet Network services, are:
Vast /Unlimited Communication Opportunities/Possibilities
- Unlimited voice, data and image transmission
- Feasibility of customer’s intranet and / or networks with external partners, suppliers, customers.
- Quick and flexible circuit upgrades and modifications
- High network availability
- Support and Management of services
- Integrated solution that includes both access as well as implementation of Ethernet services
- Reduced and predictable costs for all telecommunications requirements
- Reduced operating costs which stem from staff training and managing the network
- In physical access layer: Service provisioning using optical fiber can be differentiated according to the way of accessing the customer site:
- Single entrance - Single path
- Single entrance - Dual path
- Double entrance - Dual Path
- In logical level of access: The use of the EoMPLS (Ethernet over MPLS) technology, guarantees total security of Level 2 in data transfer within the network of Ethernet.
Please contact your Account Manager or COSMOTE Corporate Customer Service at 13818 or by clicking here .