Solutions for Hospitals
Upgrading health services and systems
In the context of developing state-of-the-art Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) services for vital business sectors, we offer digital value-added solutions in the sensitive health sector to ensure more efficient operation of hospitals and improved services for patients.
The service is provided by OTE S.A
- Direct and easy access for medical/nursing staff to any medical information – anytime, anywhere
- Improved efficiency of intra-hospital communication
- Immediate reduction in the medical center’s telecommunications expenses
- Better management of hospital assets
- Increased productivity of medical, nursing and administrative personnel, while making their jobs easier
- Maximum patient satisfaction and reduction of waiting and hospitalization times
- WiFi networking. Medical and nursing staff can search and manage the medical center’s stored data via tablet or smartphone, while all patients and their escorts/visitors have internet access.
- Unified Communication. Upgraded call centers and secure extension of internal telephony to mobile devices within the medical center. Direct communication between doctors, nursing staff, paramedics, technicians, security personnel, etc – on the move, without losing precious time.
- Asset Management & Tracking. Management and tracking of important medical-center assets via Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags that enable monitoring of assets in real time and provide information on the availability and precise location of medical equipment and supplies. You can also monitor and maintain the medical center’s assets and receive notifications in case of changes in the temperature or pressure of sensitive medical supplies, or removal of assets from the hospital.
- Bedside terminals. Bedside terminal systems with touch-screens that offer infotainment, entertainment and support services for patients and their escorts, while also serving as a work tool for the hospital’s nursing, medical and administrative personnel, providing access to the hospital’s internal systems.
Integrated central control and appointment management system for health services providers.
- 24/7/365: Automated voice control system service and supplementary Call Center support in case the automated service is unable to process the request
- 2nd level support 24/7/365
- Great Volume of Calls, Zero waiting time
- Web-based application through which health units can manage their appointments
- Remote, internet-based appointment management (www.1535.gr)
- Reminders and confirmation requests, plus automated call or email notifications in case an appointment needs to be canceled
- Group notifications via text messages and automated calls for canceling/postponing appointments
- Integration to the health unit’s information system
- Numerous statistics and reports for various uses