For you who search for real control of your MB charges and for the certainty that you won’t be charged 1 extra Euro without choosing so!
You are notified directly when you run out of MB
Every time you use 100% of your MB, Internet navigating is interrupted and the COSMOTE My Internet webpage appears on your mobile.
You decide how you will continue
If you want to continue surfing, you can select via your mobile one of the available cost-effective mobile Internet packs.
You know the available MB
You are informed in real time about your available MB, about when they are renewed and about the due time of the mobile Internet plans you have purchased.
What does COSMOTE My Internet service offer me?
COSMOTE My Internet service changes the Mobile Internet browsing!
For the first time, when your free MB run out:
How does it work?
- You are notified immediately.
- You decide if you are going to continue Internet browsing by selecting directly via your mobile the Internet pack that suits your needs.
- When you reach the 100% of your embedded MB usage, your Internet connection is interrupted and, if at that moment you are navigating the Internet, you will be automatically directed to the service’s webpage through COSMOTE network (http://myinternet.cosmote.gr)
- Moreover, at the 100% of your usage, you will receive an SMS with a link directing you to the service’s webpage.
- Apart from the SMS when reaching 100%, you will also be notified on the 80% use (Post-Paid Subscribers) or remaining 10MB (Hybrid & Pre-Paid Subscribers) and get again the link to the service’s webpage
- To continue Internet browsing, you must select among the available options of additional Internet packs or charge per MB.
- If you don’t select any of the available options, then Internet access remains inactive and you are not charged. In this case, you will be able to continue Internet browsing once the MB of your plan or of the additional data service are renewed.
If you are browsing on increased security webpages with the indication https:// (i.e. Facebook, Google, YouTube), or if you are using mobile apps, you won’t be able to be automatically directed to COSMOTE My Internet service’s webpage, when reaching 100% of your MB. In this case, you can visit the service’s webpage either via the link in the SMS you will receive, or by choosing to navigate on a regular page with the indication http://, through which you will be automatically directed to the page of the service.
How can I activate COSMOTE My Internet service?
The approval of the company’s legal representative is necessary for the activation/deactivation of COSMOTE My Internet service. Alternatively, if you are the legal representative, you can activate the service in the following ways:
- By calling COSMOTE Corporate Customer Service at 13818.
- Via the Account Manager attending your business.
- By visiting a store of the COSMOTE network.
- Via My COSMOTE.
Upon activation of COSMOTE My Internet service, Cost Control service is necessarily activated.
For business subscribers, the service is available in 2 versions: Full Access & Limited Access.
- In the Full Access version, both company employees and the legal representative have the possibility to see on the service’s webpage the balance of their available MB, as well as to purchase Extra packs.
- In plans with embedded MB usage, both company employees and the legal representative can see the balance of the available MB on the service’s webpage, but they cannot purchase Extra packs.
- In plans without embedded MB usage, they will be only able to activate COSMOTE Mobile Internet Day Pass via the service’s webpage.
COSMOTE My Internet service will be preselected in the Full Access version for new connections to COSMOTE Business Mobile to All, COSMOTE Business Mobile Value, COSMOTE Mobile Internet AnyWay and COSMOTE Mobile Internet Extra SIM plans.
What kind of information can I find on the service’s webpage?
On COSMOTE My Internet webpage you can have:
- Instant update for the total available MB.
- Detailed presentation of the free MB per plan/additional data pack, indicating the level of consumption, the renewal date of the free MB, as well as the expiration date of an additional data pack.
- Information about the cash balance (only for Hybrid & Prepaid subscribers).
- Presentation of the available options to continue Internet browsing.
- Option to deactivate the service (residential subscribers).
- Terms & Conditions of the service information.
I have a COSMOTE Business Mobile plan. Can I use the service COSMOTE My Internet when I am abroad?
- The service COSMOTE My Internet is available during Roaming in the European Union for COSMOTE Business Mobile subscribers. Read here more information about the use of COSMOTE My Internet in the European Union.
- The service COSMOTE My Internet is not available during Roaming in countries outside the European Union for COSMOTE Business Mobile subscribers.
- If you have activated the service COSMOTE Travel Pass, you will receive an informative SMS when your consumption reaches 80% and 100% of your available MB but your Internet access will not be interrupted.
- Moreover, you will receive text messages for every 10€-worth of roaming data usage with maximum notification limit set at two hundred (200) euro, unless you have activated the service COSMOTE Roaming Data Limit, in which case you will receive text messages from the service at the consumption of 20%, 40%, 80% and 100% of the selected limit.
I have a COSMOTE Business Mobile Cost Control plan. Can I use the service COSMOTE My Internet when I am abroad?
- The service COSMOTE My Internet is not available during Roaming for COSMOTE Business Mobile Cost Control subscribers.
- If you are within the European Union, when you have only 10MB left to surf the Internet you will receive an informative SMS but your Internet access will not be interrupted.
- In order to have the ultimate control of your data consumption when you are abroad, activate the service Roaming Data Limit 62 and you will receive notifications at the consumption of 20%, 40%, 80% & 100% of the 62€ usage limit. Send an SMS with the text message “DATALIMIT 62” to 1256 or call COSMOTE Customer Service at +30 6971013888 (with charge as an outgoing roaming call).
How can I deactivate COSMOTE My Internet service?
You can deactivate the COSMOTE My Internet service in the following ways:
- The legal representative can call COSMOTE Corporate Customer Service at 13818, while split bill and individual bill users at 13888.
- The legal representative, the split bill user or the individual bill user can access Via My COSMOTE.
- Split bill and individual bill users can enter http://myinternet.cosmote.gr. Once COSMOTE My Internet service is deactivated, pricelist charges for each plan apply for Internet browsing.