We have been successfully active in the area of IT Integration for a number of years, maintaining its leading position in the market. In this time, we have carried out complex projects for the private and public sector, offering both customised solutions as well as telecommunications and IT services.
We carry out high-tech projects and offer dedicated services throughout their development. Businesses and public sector have over 120 certified experts, such as salespeople and sales engineers, to offer consulting services. This ensures support throughout every phase of project development, from design to maintenance and training of company representatives.
Due to the long presence in the area of IT Integration, our executives have developed both their technical know-how and their project organisation and management skills. To this end, they offer quality services and create the conditions for the successful progress of even the most challenging projects.
We work with manufacturing giants in their sector internationally, such as CISCO, ORACLE, Hewlett Packard, Huawei, SAP, Microsoft, Alcatel-Lucent and NEC. These strategic alliances and the association with major Greek companies ensure the best design for each project and the development of the best solution in each case.
Specifically, the following solutions are offered through IT Integration:
- a complete range of network, IT and application system solutions, which are provided by the largest manufacturers globally (LAN and WAN networks, Wireless Networks, IP telephony, Video Communication, Unified Communications, Security Solutions, onsite or Cloud IT and Business Application Infrastructure Systems),
- analysis and design consulting services of provided solutions, by experienced engineers, security experts and qualified associates, with the aim of meeting the individual needs of each business,
- implementation by Project Managers and certified engineers, qualified in each sector, in order to ensure quality and speed on budget,
- continuous and reliable operation of the solutions provided 24/7 through Managed Network Services, SLAs and option for proactive monitoring.
Our successful progress in IT Integration, as well as the high level of knowledge and services available, is also confirmed by the significant major projects it has carried out for the public sector and for banking institutions.
Projects that have been carried out include:
- the e-prescription project,
- the Ministry of Finance Taxpayer Hub
- the 112 emergency number
- the Connected Hospital project for Papageorgiou Hospital.
With OTC (Open Telekom Cloud), businesses can now benefit from Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) created by Deutsche Telekom, through T-Systems in Germany. The service is accompanied by management functionality and safe web access to virtual servers, while it is based on OpenStack platforms and is addressed to all businesses, irrespective of size or industry. Lastly, the platform is hosted in data centres that belong to Deutsche Telekom and meets high security and data protection standards.
The cooperation agreement between the end client/business and OTC is completely independent from any other existing relationship the company has with the OTE Group for products and services, and gives businesses the opportunity to create a virtual server in a few minutes via a direct online process. Support for all service components is possible via a web console, which offers tools both for purchasing services, and for managing and monitoring the performance of the virtual servers. The detailed presentation containing the various steps to set up the environment, as well as the telephone support offered directly by the OTC are quite useful.
The platform may be used to create a personalised and fully configurable environment, which can directly assist in the company’s IT infrastructure, securing additional and immediate resources for all business applications, such as email, CRM, accounting systems, etc. The OTC has been designed based on international e-commerce standards, integrating automatic computing resource scaling, therefore, meeting all support needs for a website or a web application, for example.
The OTC services are available through Deutsche Telekom – T-Systems International.
For further information, click here: ΟpenTelekom Cloud