An ISDN PRA telephone line provides a set of complentary telephony services that can cover the everyday communication needs of demanding subscribers,.
- Sub Addressing. The subscriber has the option to designate additional digits extending his/her calling number.
- CW-Call Waiting. The subscriber while busy receives a ring tone when a third party is calling. The subscriberthen has the ability to either accept the new incoming call, to put it on hold, or to reject it.
- CH-Call Hold. It allows the subscriber to put an in-progress call on hold in order to make a new call.
- CFU-Call Forwarding Unconditional. The subscriber can divert all incoming calls to another number of his choice.
- Call Forwarding Busy - CFB. The subscriber can divert calls to another number of his choice only when his/her line is busy.to a different line when busy.
- Call Forwarding No Reply-CFNR. The subscriber can divert calls to another number of his choice when the original incoming call is not answered after a specific number of rings.
- Αdvice of Charge - AOC-Ε. The subscriber can obtain call charge information after a call is completed.
- Αdvice of Charge--AOC-D. The subscriber can obtain call charge information during the call.
- CLIP-Calling Line Identification Presentation. The caller's number is displayed on the ISDN device screen
- CLIR-Calling Line Identification Restriction. The subscriber can prevent the appearance of his/her phone number on the screen of the called party. This provides anonymity to the subscriber.
- COLP-Connected Line Identification Presentation. With this service, the subscriber is able to see on the device screen the telephone number of the called party. In case of diversion the number displayed is the number of the final destination.
- COLR-Connected Line Identification Restriction. Enables called parties to not show their number on the caller's device.
- Outgoing calls barring
- UUS-User to User Signalling. Subscribers can exchange short text messages (up to 128 characters each). The sender types the message and the recipient reads it on the screen of his/her own device. The message is sent during call setup and before the call is answered.
Please contact your Account Manager or COSMOTE Corporate Customer Service at 13818 or by clicking here .